Monday, October 28, 2013

Katy Perry criticises naked pop stars: ‘Everybody's so naked. It's like, put it away!’



   Katy Perry has stopped squirting whipped cream out of two boob-shaped iced buns trussed to her bosoms to instead tell her pop contemporaries that hey, girls, stop taking your damn clothes off, jeez.
Katy – who remember is a more serious popstar with the release of her third album, Prism, and so who doesn’t sit front-down and naked on clouds anymore while a bewildered Snoop Dogg rhymes ‘freak’ with ‘jeep’ – was speaking to NPR this week, and insisted that her fellow popstars shouldn’t feel the need to strip down to get ahead.
“Everybody’s getting naked!” she said, nannily. “I mean, I’ve been naked before, but I don’t feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed.“I’m not talking about anyone in particular,” she said, while watching the Wrecking Ball video over and over again on an infinite loop. “I’m talking about all of them! I mean, it’s like everybody’s so naked. It’s like, ‘put it away’.
Then, just before she started to make sense too much, Katy Perry started saying things about ‘cards’ and ‘decks’ and lost us completely.
She added: “We know you've got it. I got it too. I've taken it off here and there. And I'm not necessarily judging. I'm just saying, sometimes it's nice to play that card but also it's nice to play other cards.
"And I know I have that sexy card in my deck but I don't always have to use that card." So… is that… rummy? Have we made a rummy?
Anyway Katy went on to say she’d rather be an ‘inspiration’ rather than a ‘role model’ for her fans.
 Read more.....

No comments:

OO