Monday, October 7, 2013

When I Was 17: Crystal Reed Teen Wolf star speak out!



Lakeside Lady

Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Roseville, Michigan.

Speaking Up

What was your favorite class?
I loved speech class!

Super Scooper

Did you have any after-school or summer jobs?
Yes! I worked at Baskin-Robbins.

Terrible Trend

What was the worst popular trend when you were in school?
Thick, white eyeliner. It was the worst!

Her First Heartbreak

What was your high school boyfriend like?
He was a stoic popular jock. He ended up breaking my heart for the next best thing. It was terrible!

Sneaking Around

Tell us about a time when you got in major trouble.
One time, I told my mom I was going to cheerleading practice, but I was really sneaking over to a guy's house. She showed up at my cheerleading practice to drive me home, and I wasn't there! I fessed up right away and she wasn't nearly as mad as I thought she would be because I was honest and didn't try and lie about it.

What Her Friends Called Her

Did you have any nicknames?
People called me Crys or C.

"Crystal" Clear Ambition

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actor!

Dealing With Mean Girls

Did you have to deal with any rumors being spread about you when you were in high school?
Yes. I was really quiet and people misjudged me thinking that meant I was overly confident. But in reality, the opposite was true.

The Guys Who Made Her Swoon

Who was your celeb crush?
Justin Timberlake and Orlando Bloom!

Headstrong

What was the best advice your parents gave you?
Don't forget your head.

Her Fave Hobbies

What hobbies did you have?
I was the captain of my dance team and also really enjoyed art.


Prom Memories

Did you go to prom?
I went to prom with my boyfriend, but after the dance he left me at a party all by myself. It was awful!

Her Motto

What would you tell your 17-year-old self?
I would tell myself that the real you is far more beautiful than any mask you can put on. Be yourself!
BackNext
Jim Spellman/WireImage

"Crystal" Clear Ambition

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actor!
Read more: Crystal Reed Interview - Teen Wolf Star Crystal Reed on Dating - Seventeen

No comments:

OO