Wednesday, December 4, 2013

i'm the One That Made Jordans Popular Kanye West boastst!

 West being angry with Nike continue to rain out grievances uncontrollably! In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning." Before completely going off the hinges, 'Ye thanked Adidas for his contract and bashed Nike for offering him an "extremely marginalizing" contract, comparing it to a "slap in the face." Kanye put himself on a pedestal before delivering the most memorable quote from the interview, when he blew up on Sway;listen to what he said-
"I am standing up and telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now, who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me until I am out of my moment?"
The interview grew contentious when Sway said, "Why don't you do it yourself?" "How Sway?! You ain't got the answers, man. You ain't got the answers! I've been doing this more than you! You ain't spend $13 million of your own money trying to empower yourself!"
Kanye  took a turn deeper into bizarro world with his claim i made Jordan popular ... That's patently absurd, he cannot be taken seriously with a comment like that said observers!
 more details here...

No comments:

OO