Saturday, December 14, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL:....I started my company with 3 pairs of shoes - Ake told Nigerian tribune!....

 
Olumayowa Ake, founder and CEO of Shuuu Footwear, a shoe manufacturing and export company based in Lagos, describes his success in shoe business to be as a result of the love he personally has for shoes . The 30-something-year-old, who had a two-year stint in the banking industry, told Nigerian tribune that  that his optimism has, partly, taken him thus far, since starting his N15.5 million company four years ago. in his own worsd he revealed that "I love shoes! And may I say, as an entrepreneur, you must love what you do. So, since I love shoes and I am passionate about them, I decided to pursue that line of business" it may interest you to know that Shuuu Footwear is a Nigerian Footwear Company that produces, distributes and sells affordable handmade and bespoke men and women’s shoes, sandals and slippers using the finest quality suede and leather materials. the amazing thing about this young millionaire is ..he started with just  3 pairs of shoes but today, he's a millionaire!.....details here...

No comments:

OO