Friday, February 14, 2014

Stars tell us what love means to them!

     








They say, ‘Love makes everything seem perfect’. but this can be measured depending on individual's love measuring guage,on that note with respect to F14 AWESOMEJAY HAS MADE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE FOR US SO AS TO FLAVOUR YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY WITH  HOW THE STARS MEASURE THEIRS LOVE AND THE INSTRUMENTS USED SO THAT YOU TOO CAN DO SOMETHING SIMILAR..!......on that note I leave  you in the hands of these Celebs for  the real talks..talk about love, relationships, dream partner and dates on Valentines Day with – Priyanka Chopra, .  – Anushka Sharma,– Kareena Kapoor Khan,– Shraddha Kapoor,– Sushant Singh Rajput ..but before then... a round of applause for 'Engr. C' as he kick start the show...lol!....




PC

“The only way I know how to love is – completely”
That it's not a one way street that the other person also has to be in love with you. I wouldn't wish unrequited love for anyone. The only way I know how to love is - completely. Jee Jaan Se!




Anushka





“For me romance is probably just watching a movie together”
    What describes a romantic? Love is crucial to me. But I’m not an expressive person. I’m not someone who’s going to say ‘I love you’ many times. But that doesn’t make me any less of a romantic. I feel shy. Even when a guy praises me, I feel awkward and change the topic instantly. For me romance is probably just watching a movie together. It is being with that person and connecting with him. I find all these flowers and chocolates superficial.

Kare




“Saif and I have matured together” 

If you love someone, you want to spend your life with him. I don’t understand why it is such a big deal. I’ll never carry the vibe. People take it in the wrong way like ‘oh she’s married!’ But I don’t care. In fact, I am having more fun after being married. I am enjoying the shoots more, I am going out more. I am partying and having more holidays. And I love it. Ultimately, for an actress, it’s all about timing. You have to do everything at the right time. Timing is important for success and marriage. That’s my advice to actresses. It’s the right decision at the right time. You have to decide what you want. That’s why I’ve always been open about love.

  It’s not just he who pampers. People have this image about Saif Ali Khan. I pamper him more. I have made him grounded, responsible, emotional and calm. Saif had a childlike thing to him, which has suddenly disappeared in the last few years. We have matured together.

Shraddha




“I am a diehard romantic” 
    Yes, I am a diehard romantic. My all time favorite romantic movie would be Guru Dutt’s Pyaasa. Waheeda Rehmanji’s role in the movie is something I would love to do in my career. My role in Aashiqui 2 had shades that came close to it. Also, Titanic and The Notebook are on my favourite films list. My idea of romance revolves around everything I’ve grown up watching in our Bollywood movies. Our romances are like fairy tales, something that every romantic freak, especially girls would love to experience.

Sushant




“You have to be possessive about who you love” 
We are all psychologically insecure. We all need to feel secure. Sometimes we seek that security from our job and do everything possible to save it. Some believe they can find it in a relationship, so they hang on to it. But you’re never really secure; that’s how human nature is. Ankita’s possessiveness doesn’t come in the way of my work. Also, I’d be worried if Ankita weren’t possessive of me. You have to be possessive about who you love. The fact that I am with Ankita and want to spend my life with her is because she knows me well.

... what about you...what do you say about love,still thinking of what to say?...as for me, these people just told you my mind....











No comments:

OO