Friday, March 14, 2014

advantage of a record label over a management team - D'Love explained,gives the difference plus why he signed into a management company!..

*Ifetoye Olowosagba (D ‘Love)
D'Love, a Nigerian born musician who is currently with Homebeatz Entertainment owned by a management company started singing at a very tender age, he  is a gifted singer and his penchant for the art grew unabated as providence brought him closer to the realization of his dream, despite being scolded by his father for choosing to sing rather than working on the farm back home.
,source revealed that D'Love has written as many songs as one hundred including his recent song one of which is
"Ma Joba " is presently enjoying massive playtime in the broadcast stations both online and on the local stations . His other songs include African Woman, The Lonely Journey, Why We Dance, The Unbeatable and many more. Ifetoye Olowosagba like every stars with a humble begining tells his story how he was unsure of what he's now doing back in the days; according to Ife , "I love music but initially, I didn't really know that someday I will be going into the studio to record tracks for an album. I started out professionally in the year 2009"
He  went on and spoke about his debute album which is going to be on the market shelves soon, "We are planning to release my new single titled "Ma Joba " this year, but all the plans rest with my management team, Homebeatz Entertainment according to him "I think for the fact that I sing circular songs doesn't mean I should be promoting nudity , my music is about love and I will try as much as I can to put moderation into all I do and to me I think music is about creativity ,inspiration and entertainment".
He also disclosed reasons why he signed into a management company instead of a record label with the distinction "A record label is basically bigger than a management team. A management team can be under a record label but they do almost the same thing.
But one advantage of a record label over a management team is that the record label takes care of all your expenses and give you your dues while the management team does not take care of all your expenses but share in your interest.he added
D'Love is a promising musician to watch out for in the international music industry.he's a graduate of Business Administration from the Lagos State University.details....

No comments:

OO