Monday, April 28, 2014

for the fist time-Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her Recent Health Scare......

Miley Cyrus admits recent health scare was "so scary" and "insane."... the star spoke out for the first time after her health scare, which led to a string of concert cancellations and plenty of unfounded rumors, on Monday, April 28.
 report has it that,The "Wrecking Ball" singer phoned in to Ryan Seacrest's morning show, On Air With Ryan Seacrest, and admitted: "It was so scary … I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn’t know I was really scary allergic to."
The 21-year-old spent almost a week in the hospital and had to cancel numerous shows after having an allergic reaction to Cephalexin, a medication prescribed to her for the flu. "I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day, I just woke up … it was so scary …Miley added
The singer went on to admit that her hospital stay wasn't just scary -- it was boring as she tried makes some jokes About  it during Online Shopping While on Pain Medicine!... .sha, thank God its all over now.....stay well Miley gurl......
culled from usmagazine.com

No comments:

OO