Thursday, April 3, 2014

inspirational!..Self-Taught Stylist emerged overall winner of BBC hairstyle Show!


its very true as the saying goes that  'a man's gifts  always makes way for him' ..irrespective of the circumstances surrounding the person's life,plus another popular quote  which says...'Seest thou a man diligent in his business,he shall stand before kings and not mean men'...this's exactly the out come of the BBC organised program few moments ago which pronounced Marvin the winner,It was the first series of the show in Uk, which saw amateur hair stylists Marvin Francis, 25, crowned Britain’s top amateur hair stylist  go head to head to battle it out and won the title of Britain’s top amateur hairstylist.
According to source the  SELF-TAUGHT stylist who dropped out of school has won highest praise for his skill in the salon after being crowned the winner of BBC Three series Hair.
The Marvin Francis beat off stiff competition from fellow contestants Katie Crompton and Dominika Kasperowicz to take home the top prize.
 according to him, overcome with emotion after being announced as the winner he said "All I've ever done is just hair," the 25-year-old said. "I haven't done anything else. I never went to college, I never finished school. I know it's only an amateur competition, but it means so much to me that I won and I'm so thankful that I won."

For the final episode, contestants had to work on their mothers’ hair and asked to take on authentic victory rolls from the forties, cut a perfect bob and create a beautiful Hollywood glamour cut. said the judge.....it may interest you to know that Marvin Francis specializes in braids, weaves and extensions and he does it with the whole of his heart,which made him the winner  among experts and professionals today.....my advice is never underrate that gift in you cos ,you never know how far it will take you in life!
source:the voice

No comments:

OO