Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Michael Jackson Changed my Career Forever Justin Timberlake!


justin timberlake says mj inspired solo career


 Americas popular musician and Holly wood actor Justin Timberlake just revealed  Michael Jackson to be the brain behind his success in music,he said Jackson inspired him to do alot in his misic carrer even the aspect of him go solo—and everything makes so much sense!!
On the new season of Oprah's Master Class airing May 11th at 10 p.m. on OWN, JT spills the story behind the start of his solo career, and it's truly AH-Mazing!
He explained that the King Of Pop loved *NSYNC's song Gone, and wanted it for himself:
"It was one of those songs where, it felt a little more personal to me, because I had written it for the biggest artist of all time. I guess Michael did hear it, and called me on the phone and said that he wanted to cut the record, but he wanted it to be a duet between himself and I. And I said, 'Well, it's already out, we've already cut the song as an 'N Sync record … could we do, like, an 'N Sync featuring Michael Jackson, or Michael Jackson featuring 'N Sync?' And he was very absolute about the fact that he wanted it to be a duet between himself and I."
The 20/20 Experience crooner went on to reveal that MJ's insistent words gave him the boost he needed to go out on his own:
"I think it's the first idea that I ever got about doing something on my own because it was the first time I ever really felt the confidence to do it."
Justin has Michael to thank for many of his successes, including sold out arena tours AND Grammy award-winning albums!
We're so happy the legend believed in Mr. Timberlake's solo abilities, because we can't imagine a world 

No comments:

OO