Friday, June 13, 2014

All Controversies Around Me was a trick just to make me more popular,jim Iyke



this is very funny extremely funny...lmao considering what Jim & has done,using media  tricks to make him and Nadia popular,whereas  people were busy wasting energy on  what's going on between Him and Nadia,unknown to them,that was done based on purpose just to gain attention and become more pupular,how did i know?...by following closely, and studying the SCRIPT for the  MOVIE between JIM IYKE and NADIA BUSARI....,as such,i'd like you to follow me closely for full details after the cut

One major thing people did not Know about Jim and Nadia's that,the two are 'ARTISTES' or you can call them 'ACTORS'...but what does actors and actress do?...create scene,make something look as if it's real when its not!...that's the reason why some of you sheds tears when you watch movies based on emotional swings,and this is exactly what these guys are,teasing and playing with your God given medulla!....see what he said 1 hour ago,  mean Jim iyke...."Who Even Told You That I Got Engaged To Nadia Buari"... Jim Iyke Is Talking…the one you've writing about since 3years ago is asking you!.
the ugly truth is that,The boat carrying Jim Iyke is heavily filled with controversies, but we don’t think that he would be sinking anytime soon.
in a recent dug out,He has admitted that it was his public relations managers who had created the controversies that had paid off before it went out of control.
as for jim,he said....“I’ve heard that I deem myself something of a puppeteer and that I orchestrate these media maelstroms to maintain relevance and news.
"I wish I was that creative! The other side of the debate – the more discerning would argue – I’m a victim of PR machinery gone wrong.
"Perhaps my handlers in the earlier stages of my career saw a need to create an unfathomable media being that was as audacious as the characters I played in films.
“It caught on. Caused quite a stir, then quickly spiralled out of control. There were days when I wondered if I could have done something about it; like a campaign to state I was a different person.
"But then, the media loved it too much. It sold millions of movies. It sold papers. It also sold my privacy and peace of mind.
I struggled for years to understand what it was doing to my psyche, my relationships, my family, my spirituality, “he reveals.
but the bottom line is there's no problem in his relationship with Nadia as rumored earlier,they're all tricks in the acting industry!
.....but do you totally agree with Jim here,or he's trying to cover up?....drop your comment below

No comments:

OO