Sunday, June 15, 2014

Faze makes a big come back saying-hinew album will win more awards than he's ever wons

 -

Faze may have been off the scene for a while but  he's made what i called "mega come back!"he told Vanguard he's working on an album which  according to him,would win more awards than ever before.....
get it direct from the horse's mouth....I’ve been recording my new album which will be out any time soon. I have some collaborations with some of my friends in the industry and you can expect the normal Faze treats. You know I don’t just release albums. I take my time and make sure what I release does not fall short of the standard I have set for myself. I   can’t really specify, but I’m sure this new album is going to win more awards than I have ever won. It is loaded with good hits that are sure to take the music scene by storm. Just watch out for it .
the former plantashun boy and former team member with 2face idibia aka 2BABA  has assured us that,his come back is actually a come to stay,as such we should expect the best from him this time!

No comments:

OO