Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's Dreams come true, as James Rodríguez joins C.Ronaldo in Real Madrid



The unexpected star of the World Cup finals, Colombia’s James Rodríguez, has signed for Real Madrid for a reported £63m
.
The 23-year-old follows the signing of another key midfielder from the World Cup, Germany’s Toni Kroos who joined for a bargain £20m, and will be given the No10 shirt which was last worn by Mesut Özil.
James passed a medical in the Spanish capital on Tuesday morning, emerged to a rapturous reception from a 45,000-strong crowd, around a third of whom were wearing Colombia shirts and has agreed a six-year deal at the Bernabéu. He was presented to Real Madrid’s fans in their stadium on Tuesday night.
He was extremely glad and expressed himself with this words: “I’ve always followed Real Madrid and always dreamed of playing here. I’ve suffered a lot to get here and when you do that then it tastes so much better.
“I will never forget this day. I hope to work hard, to train well, and to experience a lot of joy here. I know I am under a lot of pressure, but I am happy to face it.”








Monaco vice-chairman Vadim Vasilyev said his club had no plans to sell Rodriguez, but were proud to be part of "one of the most significant transfers in football history".
congrats to him

No comments:

OO