Sunday, August 10, 2014

Music star "African china" barks hard at Nigerian over negligence to good music in the country!




 Nigerian music star African China  has expressed his dissatisfaction at Nigerian people over their nonchallant attitude towards some things of value,one of such according to his recent chat with Punch news paper was for not demanding quality music like the one released by him on campaigne against boko haram
,
According to China,all that Nigerian like are songs that lack depth filled with beats here and there!Angered by this very lifestyle,He decide to back off.. saying he's given up alot to stand by them (ie the Nigerians) but they don't care!......
 Continued..‘I have been silent because Nigerians have been so adamant to learn. I am tired of representing them. I continue to make songs that give the masses hope thereby denying myself of some privileges but no motivations. I know what I go through to stand with them. I am unhappy with the Nigerian masses.’’ stressing the importance of his kind of music,China stated that‘‘They should try to make the politicians accountable. I want them to continually request for songs that will make them see the need for change. There is a need for us to move from politricks to politics, ’’
for those who need to hear the song,here's the clip,listen and see while the star is heavily pissed here!
Do you agree with the star on this issue?...please pour in your commments below!

No comments:

OO