Thursday, September 4, 2014

Here's the ugly truth on why this guy's surrounded by Hotties year in year out....only on icon360blog...see details!


like  a wise man once said "there is no smoke without fire" bybway of understanding,i've completely come to agree with it,as a matter of fact,it is beginning to hold multiple meaning for me when pondered at.... and tryinrelating  it, now know  why some guys seem to have women hovering around them  like ants to a sugar container,whereas other's don't......looking at it from another perspective,i quckly learnt that,those  whom people flocks around usually have one or two things to offer otherwise it won't be so..but in all of these there's one guy that possess all of these qualifications-infact he's an "A+ Candidate when it come to male -female thing
"such that many have been wondering why... 
well, as it is,i know,Most guys might read this  post and think he is just talking, either way every word is the truth! so Guys, learn it now or lose your honey to the Jim Iyke’s of this world.
He posted this;
”I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I’m strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits.
I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs.
t is the gent n street in me she loves. It’s the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings.
...guess you've been able to get something cool,if you have,then let your comments show it....well see  you next time for more......

No comments:

OO