Monday, September 1, 2014

Jackson's children having a get together for the first time since birth to celebrate Micheal jackson's 56th birthday.....look




Michael Jackson's three kids -- Paris, Prince and Blanket -- visited his hometown of Gary, Indiana for a family celebration.
The occasion marked the first time all three Jackson children have been seen together in quite some time On what would have been his 56th birthday,unfortunately he's no more!  
 In linee with the latest development,it was also confirmed that,Jackson's eldest child Paris has recently reconnected with Jackson family members after spending sometime alone in school. where she's trying to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. Before now,She's been living in Utah at a boarding school where she's receiving therapy.
see pic below
0831-paris-jackson-instagram-02

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want mjs kids to move in with me pls take care of me pls

Unknown said...

Let's get to together with me pls

Unknown said...

Iam a future king of pop Iam new king of pop. Iam your father

Unknown said...

I know you and your brothers long time ago
You are my dugter you are my sons

OO