Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stars You Never Knew Were Bisexual and are proud of being one!.....[photos]




Zoe Saldana - "If I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I'll do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision."


Fergie - "I mean I guess I would call it bisexual or sexually open, free spirit... what have you."




Megan Fox - “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”


Megan Mullally - “I consider myself bisexual, and my philosophy is, everyone innately is.”



Billie Joe Armstrong - “I think I’ve always been bisexual … It’s a beautiful thing.”



Evan Rachel Wood - “I myself am bisexual and have always ‘joked’ about Miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation.”


Cynthia Nixon - "I don’t pull out the 'bisexual' word because nobody likes the bisexuals. Everybody likes to dump on the bisexuals... We get no respect."



Anna Paquin - "I’m someone who believes being bisexual is actually a thing. It’s not made up. It’s not a lack of decision."



Andy Dick - "Just because I've been with guys, and I'm bi, doesn't mean I'm gay.


No comments:

OO