Friday, October 17, 2014

Lady Gaga's really pissed here! as she reignites Madonna feud by accusing the 56-year-old pop queen of not 'helping younger artists'

The seven-time Grammy winner's snarky response to Born This Way was the stuff Internet memes were made for: 'It feels reductive.'

Lady Gaga reignited her feud with Madonna by accusing the 56-year-old pop queen of not 'helping younger artists.'
After listing David Bowie, Queen, Freddie Mercury, and Michael Jackson as her biggest musical influences, the 28-year-old pop starlet lashed out.
'I would like to say Madonna, but let me tell you something. If I was an established artist, I would love to help younger artists,' the five-time Grammy winner told Greek People Magazine
.
Mother Monster was clearly influenced by Madonna's crotch-grabbing, four-decade career - and her 2011 anthem Born This Way was extremely similar to Madge's 1989 anthem Express Yourself. 

The 28-year-old pop starlet said: 'I would like to say Madonna [is an influence], but let me tell you something. If I was an established artist, I would love to help younger artists' (pictured in February)

Do think Lady Gaga is right by accusing Maddona of not helping the younger artiste?...lets have your views please
(DailyMail)

No comments:

OO