Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Get well soon Georgianna!!!...



oh no......but why...sickness why...why disturbing my friend?...am not too happy right now.. infact,i couldn't eat or sleep!..this not because i have not been paid...know what i mean?...but because my friend Georgianna's ill...(sick) on getting the news, it made me really  sick and sad to the point i've  lost my appetite!!....can't eat coz my friend is hospitalized....couldn't go there tho cos of some constraints .. but i just want to make this know to you wonderful viewers so that you can join me in  praying  for my friend's  quick recovery...and as you do may God bless you!
.....
....and to you Geaorgianna, I know you've been going through a rough patch lately 
Being sick gives you the right to be grumpy, demanding, annoying and lazy all day long. What more could you ask for? Too bad it's all going to end soon. and lest i forget, I was at the shopping mall, shopping for a Get Well Soon card but I couldn't find any that conveyed how much I miss you since last week Sunday day. so I order you to get well soon so i  can see you again before the week runs out.  

Why did you have to fall sick at the most busiest time of the year? Just joking Georg..., don't worry, everything''ll be alright.One thing I'd like you to know is,There is no better way to recover from an illness than to remain with good spirits and being eager to win. as such,I wish you a speedy recovery so you can return to your daily activities in no time.” Hope you feel better and enjoy the chocolates that I've sent to you.
 Wish you a very healthy and fast recovery

No comments:

OO