Monday, February 3, 2014

“I Am not dead, I’m balling hard with 150 years more added to my age!....

 Nolly wood star Angelina Okorie has angrily and reactively  responded to her death rumours via a facebook post which claimed she's dead over the weekend.the actress who  with a Holy anger placed a course on the rumour mongers
 for spreading the bad news via face book noted that “I Am not dead, I’m balling hard. As a matter of fact, 150 years have been added to my age! I because  bear The mark of Jesus Christ. as she went ahead to rain curses.... RIP to all the people who used my photo on their blogs, newspapers, and dps , saying I, Angela Okorie is Dead. I’m still the unstoppable moving Train!.... My God is alive. Him alone can take my life. “
 source told awesomejay that Angelina Okorie is presently on set with movie Director, Tchidi Chikere in Enugu.....Long live Angela from awesomejasper inc.!!!!!details..

No comments:

OO