Monday, February 3, 2014

one day I’ll be in France to live and to play. Christiano Ronaldo aspired!.....

The Portugal star and Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted he could be tempted to one day play in France should he leave Real Madrid
.according to source,CR7 popularly called who has enjoyed another excellent campaign with 22 goals in 20 La Liga games so far, was linked with a potential switch to Paris Saint-Germain prior to signing a new contract at Santiago Bernabeu last year.
Ronaldo toldFrench football programme Telefoot saying “Maybe one day I’ll be in France to live and to play. Or maybe not,” this according to him is because “France has always been welcoming to the Portuguese people. My mother worked there. It’s a country that I really love. All I can say about French fans is that they continue to support me.end of Quote!. for more details, follow here>>>>

No comments:

OO