Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shakira: My songs are my children

 Shakira: My songs are my children
The Colombian pop star - who welcomed a son last year with Spanish footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique - revealed she becomes deeply involved with every one of her tracks, reported Billboard. 
Speaking during a Q&A with Ryan Seacrest at a release party for her new self-titled album, she said: her songs are like her ‘children’.  ‘Usually someone has to stop me.... I’m so involved with every single aspect of my music from the arrangements for the writing and production added ,shakira 
 according to her‘I just feel like these are my children, each of these songs.’ The Hips Don’t Lie singer, who is a coach on the US version of The Voice, went on: ‘These were the most eventful two and a half years of my life: a baby, a new love, The Voice. So many things happened.’ 
Shakira performed some of her new music as well as old favourites at the event at the iHeartRadio Theatre in Los Angeles USA....details....

No comments:

OO