Friday, April 18, 2014

exclusive chat with the BIG BOY IN HEBRON!


In Covenant University there is this uniqueness that is attached to the school such that it  is fast becoming the hottest new  haven for big boys and girls in the society ,I mean the happening set of young stars  coming out in their thousands to take over  in Africa today. With a role in the modeling and soccer under his belt, he’s now set to capture the nation’s hearts in a big soccer career after graduation, The cute,well built model and The striker charts the journey of 20 year-old Sam, who in a couple of time  lands a role as model to various fashion designers including Covenant university popular redefinition fashions – and plenty other gist you'll need to know about S am B. some how ..out of his busy schedules...Jasper had caught up with the the Big Boy himself, for a chat  and plenty of those unique talks …I leave you with SAM B for the rest of the interview….


Icon360:CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name is Samson Bobby Ojeifo

Ico360:HOW WAS YOUR GROWING UP LIKE?
Grew up in a Christian family WITH SO MUCH LOVE

Ico360:WHAT POSITION DO YOU HOLD IN YOUR FAMILY?
3rd born out of four children.. 2nd son

Ico360:CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN  A LITTLE WAY
I’m just an easy going guy. And I love to mind my own business
Ico360:HOW IS YOUR NORMAL DAY LIKE?
In school: wake up, shower, go to class, get back from class, shower, sleep
Ico360:WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
Playing soccer
Ico360:WHAT MADE YOU FAMOUS COS EVERYONE IN SCHOOL SEEMS TO KNOW YOU
I have no idea
Ico360:WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM YOU’RE STUDYING IN COVENNT UNIVERSITY?
I loved chemistry a lot in sec school and I thought the course was all about chemistry because of the name ‘chemical engr.’ But got to find out it was more about physics which i disliked the most
Ico360:HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO COPE WITH STUDIES IN SCHOOL?
Studies is just there. You got to do what you have to do

Ico360:HOW WOULD YOU UNWIND AFTER THE DAYS LECTURE?
Get a nice meal to eat with a cold bottle of drink then watch an episode of any of my favourite series b4 taking a nap

Ico360:BUT DO YOU ATTEND OUTINGS CONSIDERING YOUR STATUS IN SCHOOL?

Yes i do.. Anytime im chanced
Ico360:DO YOU HAVE A BOY/GIRL FRIEND?

Its complicated
Ico360:IN A COUPLE OF DYEARS, WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?
I see myself playing professional football
Ico360:WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING U’VE EVER DONE?
The craziest thing i've ever done happened in my mother’s kitchen. Im sorry I cant spill that out here *lips sealed*
Ico360:WHAT IS YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET?
Acres of land i have to my name I guess
Ico360:HAPPIEST MOMENT?
I have a lot of happy moments..
Ico360:EMBARRASSING MOMENT?
*lips sealed*
Ico360:TURN-ON
CONFIDENCE
Ico360:TURN-OFF
ARROGANCE AND INSECURITIES
Ico360:ANY BAD HABBITS
NO BAD HABITS
Ico360:WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR DRIVING FORCE, WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?
My family
Ico360:WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT CU IN GENERAL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THEM?
well, CU  is a great institution and a unique learning ground for the determined heart,its a place where everything good things come from like stars and people who in a couple of years to come would take the world by surprise for good!
Ico360:ANY MESSAGE FOR YOUR WELL-WISHERS?
People are always gone hate.. but Keep doing what you love the most.
  ...see photos below....
 Sam on the run way
sam in the stadium
sam with one of his rides..

sam at a tender age...
..Sam B is a model,instrumentalist-a bassist to be precise and a striker,He studied chemical engineering at Covenant university canaanland Nigeria.

No comments:

OO