Saturday, May 3, 2014

[Good news!] this time,Yale didn't chose any African except- the teenage Ghanaian -Kwasi Enin!


 Yale has its eyes glued to only Kwasi..just that! my source revealed that the 17-year-old Ghanaian-American Kwasi Enin, who made headlines last month for being accepted into 8 ivy league universities including Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Columbia –  in now in Yale.
  the young chap agreed to Yale terms on the 1st May 2014, according to his  announcement at the gymnasium of his school, William Floyd High School....Yale is the right promised that he will be attending Yale in the fall.
referring to his New Haven campus visit. the Ghanaian pointed out that “My Bull Dog Days experience last week was incredible,” he said,
 revealing the hidden side of Yale,Kwasi said “I met geniuses from all across the world. And everyone there was so friendly and inviting. And I believe that their deep appreciation and love for music, like I have, was very critical for me deciding to go there.”
 
In case you are not aware African- Akintunde Ahmad also made the announcement on Ellen DeGeneres‘ “The Ellen Show“,  that he will also be attending Yale...may be that's where things are happening for now for my African kids....wish them the very best....congrats guys!



read more...

No comments:

OO