Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bishop Oyedepo’s Son, David(Jnr.) & Daughter, Love Celebrates birthday


Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr), the Resident Pastor of Winners Chapel London, and Regional Pastor for the European network of Churches, and his sister Love are a year older today and yesterday respectively. In celebrating Pastor David Oyedepo(Jnr,), his sister Joys eulogised him on Facebook saying: ” Happy Birthday to my big brother, Pastor David OLUWAMAKINDE Oyedepo Jnr. Thank you for being more than just a brother or role model but also a second father to me. I am so glad to see where God is taking you and am blessed to be a part of you”.
Joys’ message to her only sister Love Oyedepo-Ogah read that: “Happy Birthday to my über- amazing twin sister*, best friend*, companion, soon to be Dr. &inspiration, Love Oyedepo Ogah. Being with you leaves me with much to be desired and although we may bicker at times, we can’t seem to stay away from each other. I love you, am so proud of you, and am continuously impressed to live in our hearts, so close to a woman as incredible as you’ve grown to be. God has this year so decked for you, it’s unimaginable! Welcome to your very best year yet. I can’t wait for us to celebrate.”
....from icon360,we say happy birthday to them!

No comments:

OO