Saturday, September 6, 2014

May7even is saying something that may interest you...read!



Trying to end this issues of parents choosing carrier and marriage partner for their children,one among many Africans who is currently not too happy about such is, the Daughter of  Nigerian former sport star Yemisi Odegbami. Yemi who's popularly popularly known as May7even, the daughter of football legend, Segun Odegbami, have always had passionate about music since she was three; even Though, her parents wanted her to go to school and do something else, but,she did not want to study something that she would not use as a career. 
In the long run,she obeyed her parent, but is now moving to what she intended while she was younger, but there another thing that she want you to know of which only her can tell you because its personal


According to her “I studied Building Surveying and Architecture and I did not really want to become one as I grew older. 

Talking about relationship,She is not married tho, and doesn’t have anyone right now thus lamented over her move to Nigeria saying “ I was seeing somebody but my move to Nigeria affected the relationship a lot. I am an old school lady who believes in marriage so if that is not in the picture then it is a no go area for me. I don’t see the point in getting into a relationship with somebody if there is no intention to potentially get married to the person.
About dating a Nigerian now that she is back from the UK. while oscillating,yemisi has this to say;
“Who knows, anything can happen but I have never dated a Nigerian in my life. It just never happened, I got into my first relationship when I was 15 years old and we were together until I met my last boyfriend who is from Ghana. My father wants me to date a Nigerian.
so viewers what do you think,do what she want or go by what her parents ask her do do???
source:ireporterstv.co

No comments:

OO