Sunday, March 23, 2014

My love for music plus practise with a level of acceptance motivated me into choosing music as a career Mike Abdul a.k.a Mr Spaghetti

Who is Mike Abdul?
Mike Abdul is a songwriter,music producer and singer dedicated to the service of God and humanity.

Why music?
What is the motivating factor behind Mike doing music?
I love music. I have always loved music even as a kid. My love for music graduated into the love to practise music and I found a level of acceptance that motivated me into choosing music as a career. Music is my comfort zone, music gives me a platform to express myself.
Is Nigeria gospel music industry lucrative?
Nigeria’s Gospel music industry can be lucrative if structure is given to the mainstream music industry. Structure will give a level playing field to everyone in the practice of music and the market forces will decide the cash-flow. For now, Gospel music in Nigeria is not as lucrative as it should be.
What is Mike cooking presently?
Mike Abdul is working on his Record Label, presently promoting Monique of ATOBIJU fame and recording new songs that will continue God’s praise on earth. I am the C.E.O of Spaghetti Records.
Advice for up an coming gospel musicians.
Keep coming up. The top is your place only if yOu believe. God will bless the work of your hands, sO let Him find something in your hands.

No comments:

OO