Sunday, March 23, 2014

Photo:Tiwa Savage shares her newest splendid pic after Weight Loss !

Nigerian songstress is showing off her splendid looking physique after undergone  weight loss exerscise.
i believe you'd agree with me that  Tiwa always looks fit, but then its kinda obvious here that she has burnt  some excessiive fats and  has lost a few pounds – her stomach is noticeably flatter. according to her she has this to tell us that;“I was just about to have a burger then I remembered how hard my work out was this morning. Steamed vegetables with fish instead #fitness #weightloss #feelinggood #skinny” she captioned the image on Instagram.see the picture below
Tiwa Savage - March 2014 - BellaNaija Music - BellaNaija


Maybe i should give you some pretty suggestions,especially my sis them,i think we all have to hit the gym as our stars are sharing their sizzling hot bodys so that things would look better,don't you think so?. Looking good Tiwa  gurl!....

No comments:

OO