Friday, October 3, 2014

Awww! Who says exes can't be friends??!..JLo Heard The News That Diddy Still Loves Her & She's Got This To Say Back!!!!!


no title

Jennifer Lopez definitely doesn't mind that her former flame, Diddy, thinks her booty is a "work of art."
Actually, Jenny has nothing but love for the man she dated 15 years ago.
She explained:
"We spent three years of our lives together, you know almost every single day. As much as he roots for me and as proud as he is of me and of the time we had together, I, I am just as proud to see what he's done. Seeing him involved in Revolt and all the things that he's done as a business man and still being so true to his music
and his art trying to uplift his community in his own way, and it's the same thing that I try to do and I feel like I learned a lot from him coming up, watching him."
He IS a very smart business man! No denying that.
Now that Jennifer is (possibly) single, we wonder if all this ooey gooey talk could ever turn romantic again??!
They did make a GREAT power couple!!

No comments:

OO