Friday, October 3, 2014

Bursted!!!! Manchester United Is My Family - Cristiano Ronaldo

Manchester United Is My Family - Cristiano Ronaldo
The Portugal international is touched by the fact that Red Devils fans are desperate for him to return to Old Trafford but he says that he is happy at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Cristiano Ronaldo has described Manchester United as his "family" but insisted that he has no intention of leaving Real Madrid.

Speculation has been rife in recent months that the Portugal international is keen on a return to Old Trafford, where he spent six seasons before joining Los Blancos for a world-record fee in 2009.
Madid have told Ronaldo that they have no intention of allowing him to leave the Santiago Bernabeu next summer and the forward is also reluctant to depart before breaking the club's all-time goalscoring record.
Red Devils fans are nonetheless desperate for Ronaldo to return as soon as possible and even went to the trouble of flying a banner over El Madrigal during Madrid's Liga clash with Villarreal last weekend begging the 29-year-old to come "home".
"I'm touched that they still think so fondly of me, but I'm really happy here," Ronaldo is quoted as saying by MARCA.

"I've always said I have a family in Manchester, but right now I'm happy here and I want to stay."
Ronaldo, whose current contract runs until 2018, has now scored 266 goals in 256 games for Madrid after netting a penalty in Wednesday night's Champions League win over Ludogorets.
Raul currently holds the club's top marksman, having struck 323 times for Los Blancos during his 16-year stint at the Bernabeu.

No comments:

OO