Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Katherine Jenkins suffers from Nocturnal Lagophthalmos!.....



The Welsh mezzo-soprano has suffered from Nocturnal Lagophthalmos, which affects about ten per cent of the population, since she was a child.
She opened up about the problem, which prevents people fully closing their eyes during slumber, while recounting how an admirer used a cringe-worthy chat-up line to compliment her eyes.
in her own word she said
“My eyes don’t close properly - they are always at least half open - and when I go to sleep I look like I’m still awake.
“And I don’t really have dreams either. My Mum would always say, ‘Katherine, are you awake or are you asleep?’”
Doctors describe the condition as a form of facial paralysis which can lead to dry, irritated and damaged eyes.
Details > >

No comments:

OO