Thursday, February 6, 2014

Beckham sets up soccer club MLS franchise in Miami USA!....


Former England skipper, David Beckham, has come up with the intention to set up an MLS franchise in Miami  USA.
 Closed Observers revealed that Beckham is  the first former professional sportsman ever,to take charge of one of the league’s teams like this.
Beckham  having broken the record as number one sports person to own a league expressed himself thus; in his own word “This is an exciting time,” Beckham said at a press conference on Wednesday. “It’s something we are really looking forward to bringing to Miami.
my dream  according to Beckham is  “I wanted to create a team that we can start from scratch. I know there was a team 10 years ago who folded. I wanted to create a team that can be very personal.
I want to make it my own team. We are very excited, Miami is a vibrant city with a lot of passion. I know this city is ready for soccer. I know this is going to be successful.“I am looking forward to spending a lot more time and my family being here.”“We will fund the stadium ourselves; we don’t want public funding,” he declared. “We can fund the stadium ourselves.
“We want to create a stadium, a soccer club that is the people’s soccer club. I have worked with some of the biggest clubs and greatest players and this is a dream.
“I have lived the dream. This is what soccer can do for you.”Details here...

No comments:

OO