Monday, June 23, 2014

this is pure jack pot! Police trainer wins £400,000 payout for stress of identifying hundreds of tsunami victims

Embedded image permalink

A police man who identified bodies in Sri Lanka following the 2004 Tsunami disaster has won himself a £400,000 settlement from his former employers after suffering post-traumatic stress disorder
.
David Collins, 45, who worked 16-hour days managing a mortuary and described the experience as a "production line of bodies" following the huge wave which killed 228,000 people around the Indian Ocean.
trying to explain how bad it was,he said 
"I take each day as it comes and try to keep busy. but one thing"I will never forget my time in Sri Lanka and I am proud that I was able to help in some way; hopefully now I will be able to get my own life back on track." see pic...

Tsunami


During the time of the incident,David Collins work 16-hour days photographing and fingerprinting the bodies of people in Sri Lanka....what a nice man!

No comments:

OO