Tuesday, October 28, 2014

EXCLUSIVE - 'Bill Cosby threw me down on his bed and pinned me by my neck. I'll never forget the clinking of his belt buckle': Actress bravely reveals her harrowing years of rape at hands of TV legend


Barbara Bowman (today, left) was a 17-year-old aspiring actress when Bill Cosby took her under his wing (top right). But once he had her in his clutches, she became his sex slave, she told MailOnline in an exclusive interview. 'He went after me in that hotel room like an animal with such sexual prowess and force that he couldn't control himself,' she said. 'I was drugged and raped and he broke me down and made me feel like there was something wrong with me if I resisted'. Bowman was elated when comic Hannibal Buress ripped into Cosby for being a rapist last week.dailymail

No comments:

OO