Saturday, December 20, 2014

GORGEOUS GHANAIAN AFRO-POP STAR BECCA FINDS LOVE





It seems the delectable singer and talk show host has gotten under our radar. Two stories in two days you go girl.
Becca whose real name happens to be Rebecca Acheampong, is pulling massive strings to make her annual talk show ”The Becca Girl Talk Show” which is in its 3rd year successful. This year’s event is scheduled for  Saturday December 20, 2014.which is today

Not only is she a singer, songwriter and talk show host, it seems Becca is finally a woman who has found the ”L” word. She shares a snap on her social media with the words

”I carry u in my spirit
I pray for you more than I pray for my self
And when u are away for more than an hr, I can’t breath
And your smile just makes my day #loveintheair #happiness #peaceofmind #nonegativevibes #inourworld #justus #confidence #trust #newlove #feelsgood #comfort”
Some may wonder what she or who she is referring to but we are unto Becca like bee on honey and we will let you know what we find. Till then, we wish her the very best in or with her new found love, whatever or whoever it is.

No comments:

OO