Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Real Madrid is My Second Family, Ronaldo


Cristiano Ronaldo fashion relaxing on sofa
The attacker, who has been revealed as one of the three final candidates for the Fifa Ballon d'Or alongside Lionel Messi and Manuel Neuer, has been in remarkable form this season. The Portugal international has scored 26 goals in 20 games in all competitions for a side who are on a club-record winning streak of 16 games.

Cristiano Ronaldo fashion when younger
The Madrid talisman says he is happy at the Santiago Bernabeu, as is everyone connected with the club based on the buoyant mood behind the scenes.
"The team is confident and we want to keep going like this. It is the best dressing room that I have been in over recent years," he said at an Audi event.
"Real Madrid is like a second family. We work together every day. I'm very happy and my team-mates are feeling great. The coaching staff are also a very important part of that dressing room.
"We hear people saying that this is the best Real Madrid side in recent years, but that's something we will only know if we win something important. Right now we are in very good shape, because we are on a run of 16 consecutive wins."

Toni Kroos has reiterated the forward's comments about the happiness in the camp, stating he is content in his new surroundings following his move from Bayern Munich in the summer.
"I'm very happy at the club," the midfielder said. "Right now the most important challenge is the language, because I have a six-year contract and I will do everything I can to adapt and learn it.

No comments:

OO