Friday, January 2, 2015

Exclusive: How my Role in a Movie as ‘The Prostitute’ Threatened My Marriage- Omotola



In an interview with Encomium couple of hour back icon360 learnt that, accomplished Nollywood actress,Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde revealed that her role in the movie, ‘The Prostitute’ nearly crashed  her marriage. According to Omosexy‘The only time I would say I worried about was when the movie, The Prostitute came out. And that was the first major fresh shaking I had.

 revealing to us how serious the thing was the godess stated
 "It was like a kind of controversy.  From the movie poster to the sex scenes, whatever in that movie that was shot after I left there but was shot as if I was the one who did it. And you know, Nigeria was not ready for that, so there was a lot of controversies around that. So, that was the only time I really worried about my marriage.  


And to be frank and candid, until my husband told me he wasn’t bothered, then I had peace,’ the renowned actress said....which means acting has alot to do with us as an individual....to some it spoiled their world but to some one like Omotola who was blessed with an understanding husband like iam to my honey to be, it came to us as a testimony...
Thank God her!

No comments:

OO