Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This is the hottest celebrity byte right now....Kanye West Admits Another Rapper Is Better Than Him! Who Does He Bow Down To?......


no title

Everyone knows Kanye West deems some musicians more worthy than others.
Just ask Beck. Or Taylor Swift.
But in a recent speech in England, Yeezy admitted there was another rapper who beat him at his OWN game!
And we're not talking Jay Z!

Kanye's revelation came after a bit of his usual self ego-stroking:

"Chris Rock & everyone else at every single media publication called My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy the best album of the last 25 years. One of the best thing about the album was Nicki Minaj, and that she kicked my ass, on my own song, on the best album of the last 25 years."
He added:
"I was exiled from my own country, came back with my Magnum Opus, and I was beat by a girl." "One of my biggest Achilles heels has been ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there's hope for everyone."
We have to admit, Nicki did drop some amazing beats on Monster, the song Kanye referred to (watch the music video here). But does his revelation mark the beginning of a new, humbler Kanye?
Unlikely!

In the very same speech, Kanye compared himself to legendary painter Pablo Picasso. He also name dropped the President, boasting "Obama calls the home phone, by the way."
While Yeezy thinks highly of himself, a group of hackers don't.
They've programmed www.loser.com to direct to Kanye's Wikipedia page.

No comments:

OO