Monday, October 19, 2015

Here's Bobby Brown's latest as he Opens Up About His deseased daughter Bobbi Kristina In a fresh Interview


Bobby reveals writing his memoir has helped him cope.


Bobby Brown may have lost his daughter Bobbi Kristina earlier this year, but he says she's always in his heart.
Over the weekend, the 46-year-old opened up about how he's able to cope with the 22-year-old's tragic passing. While at this year's Circle Of Sisters Expo, the famous father says that, even though BK is gone, she's still with him:
"I've gained another angel to carry me through. I'm really blessed with my children and everything that I have to do is about that."
He also admits that the support he's received from friends and family has gotten him through this terrible tragedy, adding:
"It's about love. I have a lot of love around me and have a lot of love that I give. It's about that."
The singer explained that working on his memoir, titled My Prerogative, has provided a good outlet for him, especially after such a sad situation:
"We've been working hard on it and I'm just trying to get all the cobwebs out and trying to be as honest as possible."
The tell-all is set to be released next summer. He reveals that he's not holding back when it comes to sharing his story
:
"My story is really deep, but it's funny and it's a whole bunch of things. You can find humor in it. I can because I lived it. But you can also find some sad parts and some crazy parts, but at the same time it's still Bobby. From my memoirs I'm doing a script for my movie, so hopefully you'll see me on the screen really soon."

Back in January, Bobbi Kristina was discovered unresponsive in a bathtub, very similar to the way her mom, the late Whitney Houston, was found dead.
Related: Bobbi Kristina 'Died Due To A Violent Altercation'
The icon's daughter remained in a coma until she passed away in July. BK's dad believes her boyfriend Nick Gordon is responsible for her death.

No comments:

OO