Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rihanna vow to love Chris Brown till death....could this be true?


....'I'll care about him till the day I die': Rihanna poses for stunning Vanity Fair cover as she reveals she thought she could change Chris Brown,
Rihanna  spoke about how she decided to get back together with rapper Chris Brown after he assaulted her because she thought she could
change him.

'I was very protective of him. I felt that people didn’t understand him. Even after,' the singer said in a new interview with Vanity Fair.
The 27-year-old acknowledged she and the rapper, 26, don't have much of a relationship now but her feelings for him remain.
Cover girl: Rihanna is featured on the cover of the new issue of Vanity Fair. Inside, she talked candidly about her relationship with Chris Brown'I don’t hate him. I will care about him until the day I die,' she told the magazine.
The Bahamian beauty is featured on the cover of the November issue of Vanity Fair ad is featured in several photos inside taken by acclaimed photographer Annie Leibovitz.

Even though she's constantly linked with other guys, Rihanna said the Loyalty hitmaker remains her 'last real boyfriend.' 
Brown attacked her inside his Lamborghini the night before the 2009 Grammys and photos of her bruised and swollen face were subsequently leaked to the website TMZ. 

No comments:

OO