This is the time of year when we’re all ready for some warmer temperatures and longer days filled with sunshine. We’re definitely over the snow and frigid weather, and ready to shed some layers. (Until next year boots and parkas!) . Thankfully, spring and summer are just around the corner and one of the best parts of the change in season? Switching up your clothes, makeup, or even your hair. So when you trade in your cozy knits for tank tops, and your latte for iced coffee, don’t forget to update your manicure as well. We’ve picked 5 pastel and brightly pigmented nail polish shades to get you excited for spring. In fact, just looking at these colors has us ready for some outdoor cocktails…see more after the jump
1. NARS ‘Iconic Color’ Nail Polish in Ikiru Blue (a medium cream blue)
2. Zoya in April (a rosy nude)
3. Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer in Bitter Buddhist (a mossy green)
4. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Indian Pink (a bright magenta)
5. Burberry Nail Polish in Nude Pink (the perfect pink nude
.....i know you liked all of these..but at the same time i want you to know that this is not everything because more is coming just to make sure you have the very best,all you need is,stay with icon360blog cos we're all you need to look better than you used to be!...