Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"I'm not trying to make myself look like a girl! Sharon Stone.......

Sharon Stone, shape magazine, flawless, ageing, upset, confidence, interview, young, mature 

The American Nollywood star, who looks younger than ever on the cover of the US publication has 

come out with what i called true confession about herself, Speaking to Shape magazine, the mother-of-three said   " I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door and said, 'I'm not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now.'Sharon Stone, who is well on her way to sixty and who seems like one of the most confident women in Hollywood, has revealed that  she has had down days about ageing.

The 'Basic Instinct' star revealed to Shape magazine that ageing in the spotlight hasn't been easy, the 
The actress further said that while she went through that phase, she has since become completely comfortable with herself and is very happy about being a grown woman. sharon is blessed with 3 wonderful children but maintain a very unique look that makes her look more like a young girl...details....

No comments:

OO