Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I’m an open book. If anything happen na me go first tell una”.Tuface make jests of rumour mongers!....


For sometime now,The social media was saturated with rumour of the alleged pregnancy, with some of them even mentioning the name of the lady in question and the bank she allegedly work with. It was also alleged that the Africa queen crooner has pleaded with the lady to abort the pregnancy with a promise of financial reward and all sorts of things which source proved to be unnecessary rumour.
 in view of this,Tuface has come out to publicly prove to the society how media has turn something else in the quest to make money thereby decided to tarnish people's images! this time Tu Baba took to his twitter handle @2faceidibia to make jest of the rumour mongers; According to him, “The whole world knows I’m an open book. If anything happen na me go first tell una”. To bring comic relief to the whole saga, he tweeted, “Ok make I give dem news, I don give 8 virgins belle. How about that” and “in fact I wan create one local government...lol! I just dey start,” the former member of Plantation boiz added.
its no longer a new story to those who understand  and we know that  2face do have the history of fathering children from different women, but  nothing like that happened since Annie Macaulay Idibia his only wedded wife put to bed on the 3rd day of January.more story here....

No comments:

OO