Sunday, June 22, 2014

Katy Perry: 'My big breasts are gifts from God' cos i prayed about when i was 11!!!



KATY Perry tells GQ that she prayed for big breasts when she was  11-year-old. taking a closer look at Her photo shoot for the cover confirms that God does answer prayers.

Perry – whose real name is Katheryn Hudson and is the middle child of travelling ministers – told GQ that having big breasts was her one wish as a child.
 according to Perry
“I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, ‘God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can’t see my feet when I’m lying down?;” she said. “God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.”..see what she's got!!








Embedded image permalink

Perry says while she is still religious she does not “believe God is an old guy sitting on a throne with a long beard” or in “heaven and hell as a destination.” 

No comments:

OO