Saturday, July 5, 2014

Charlie Boy cut short politicians from giving long tributes on father's burial!



"All I wanted was to commit my father’s remains to mother earth" says Charles Oputa, AKA Charlyboy,  as he recently got everyone talking when he showed up at the memorial service of his father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, with his own ‘throne’ and a pair of funny dressed ladies who stood behind him while the ceremony went on
.
According him, there's n reason Why one  should  pray for two to three hours non-stop? backing up his thought, he made it clear Saying he's not a church goer. "I am a Buddhist, though I was born into the Catholic doctrine. And part of his reason for not going to church is the fact that he's been to a lot of churches.
charlyboy angelss
 adding that For the first 20 years of his life, he was a mass servant. "I was an ‘altar boy’ because my father was a disciplinarian. If you don’t go to morning mass, you are bound to be in trouble. I did all that for 20 years, and that’s the kind of background I was coming from. But things have changed regarding the mode of worship in most churches. They spend more time than necessary." Why should we be praying for two to three hours non-stop? this angered him plus say he  has other things to do.” as such told the church to stop the prayer as well as the politicians who came to sympathize with him
  Saying a"s the eldest son of Justice Oputa on how things were going to be done. At that point All I wanted was to commit my father’s remains to mother earth...nothing more nothing less!!
but then,lets be honest do you support his decision on this?

No comments:

OO