Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Will Always Love Arsenal But I Want To Win Everything With Chelsea - Fabregas



The former Gunners captain was jeered by a section of his former supporters as she starred for Jose Mouirnho's side in a 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge
Cesc Fabregas insists he bears no ill feeling towards the Arsenal fans that booed him on his first appearance for Chelsea against his former club.
Goals from Eden Hazard and Diego Costa ensured Jose Mourinho stretched his unbeaten run against Arsene Wenger to 12 matches and sent the table-topping Blues nine points clear of the Gunners.

Fabregas, whose sumptuous pass helped created Costa’s clinching goal, spent his formative years at Arsenal and understands why a section of their support chose to boo him at Stamford Bridge on Sunday but revealed he will always hold the club in his heart.

He told Sky Sports: “I have huge respect for Arsenal. They gave me everything when I was little without them I wouldn’t be here.
“The fans I take it in a positive way. I know they love me it’s all because we were together once. Circumstances means things like this can happen.
“I’ve always said it. I am not scared. They will always be in my heart forever. But now I am in this fantastic football club playing with a great coach, great players and great fans.
“ I want to win everything I am hungry I want to do well for this club and I hope I can make it in the future.”
Chelsea for life!!!

No comments:

OO