Sunday, November 9, 2014

Face book owner Mark Zuckerberge explains why he's always wearing grey.coloured T-shirt everyday...see details inside!!!



Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg  was asked recently for wearing his signature grey colored T-shirt everyday.....and emm...During a recent Question & Answer session at the Facebook Headquaters, amazingly the 30 year old  billionaire , explained the reason why
Mark Zuckerberg
…According Mark with a $33.3billion networth....all he could say was....
“I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community. I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services.

Like My Honourable former Labour Boss Oshiomole,Mark Zuckerberg is always on the aforementioned dress code even when on an international trip!

No comments:

OO