Sunday, November 2, 2014

"I'm not stepping down"-Julius Agwu on rumours he's abandoned Governorship Race!!



There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it if his  conscience tells him it is right.....and that's exactly what Julius the Genius is doing here...but one thing you should watch out for is  Eventually there will be a new movie between Amaechi and Julius Agwu since the president has warned him, now he will have to use his power on Julius. We are watching !!

According to news accros the webs,it's reported that Julius Agwu has stepped down from the governorship race and further claimed  governor Amaechi of Rivers State called him for a meeting and told him to step down based on the power rotation formula in the state , and further said he would be compensated with a legislative post..However, Julius Agwu who is in the USA for an event stated that though he had been receiving calls from some to not run, his plans to be governor is not on hold
 saying "I am damn serious about my political ambition. I am not stepping down. I used my last show in Abuja to declare my intention”

No comments:

OO