Monday, December 1, 2014

How did she keep this secret?! Mel B Reveals She Dated The Mother Of Her Daughter Phoenix's Classmate For Four Years!!!

no title
this is shocking if you ask me!...
 During an interview with the Guardian.,Mel B MISTAKENLY dropped a bombshell, in a super casual way,
She revealed that she dated the mom of her daughter's classmate!.... and she thinks of her husband Stephen Belafonte as a penis
. Seriously! She said:
"I did have a four-year relationship with a woman. But I've been very happily married for seven years to a penis. An amazing guy."LOLz! 
Well,the thing is, at least she thinks he's amazing!
but some how wonder what Mel's daughter thought of the relationship, or if she understood it at all.
to make the matter worse, the Spice Girls alum also addressed the rumors that she and Stephen have an open marriage, saying:
"No, me and my husband are very tight and solid. But I will be the first one to compliment a woman, to say to my husband, 
In all, Mel B has three kids: Phoenix from her marriage to Jimmy Guzlar, Angel from Eddie Murphy, and Madison from Belafonte.

No comments:

OO