Thursday, September 10, 2015

Has Christian Grey seen this photo?..maybe you go tell him after this....

Dakota Johnson covers Another magazine.

Has Christian Grey seen this photo?
He would love them, and we bet he would!..definitely.. LOLz!
in her recent pose,Not only does Dakota Johnson get nearly naked in her spread for AnOther magazine, but she reveals a lot of personal stuff in addition to skin!
Read on for the HIGHlights

On the pressures of fame: "You never know what it feels like first-hand until it happens to you. You become afraid and so self conscious. As a kid I understood my parents were famous, but it annoyed me when people had no regard for us just trying to have a family meal in a restaurant. But back then, they'd want autographs, or to shake your hand. It seemed more personable. Now I'll glance over and someone is taking a zoomed-in picture of me from across the room. It's become weird."
On her disastrous Juilliard audition: "They said, ‘We'll ask four out of 150 of you to sing.' I thought, ‘God, that sucks for those guys.' I went in so nervous and my comedic monologue was one that Steve Martin wrote. They didn't think it was funny. At all. And then, of course, they asked me to sing. So I just sang the song in my head, which was Nude by Radiohead, because In Rainbows had just come out. It was so awkward. I was just wailing and they stopped me and said, ‘Thanks for coming.'"
On anxiety and fear: "Sometimes I panic to the point where I don't know what I'm thinking or doing. I have a full anxiety attack. I have them all the time anyway, but with auditioning it's bad. I'm so terrified of it. I have crippling self doubt! But the things I'm the most afraid of, I run towards."
On school: "I hated school. I traveled so much in my early years that I didn't understand the process. I felt suffocated – not like I was some grandiose artist, I just felt like an alien."
On the little tiff she had with her mom at the Oscars: "Oh my God, so embarrassing! All day it was building up to that moment and then it was just the wrong time for me to have a little spaz…"
On growing up with actor parents: "I feel like I grew up in the circus. I know planes, trains and automobiles. And really talented, weird people. I'd go absolutely everywhere with [my parents]. It was the only way that I could be with them. And since they were divorced I would spend two weeks with one and two weeks with the other, traveling with a tutor."
We'd love to read her memoir someday!

No comments:

OO