Thursday, September 17, 2015

'My best friend married the man who raped me': Bridesmaid reveals

My best friend married the man who raped me – now she’s dumped me and is standing by her
Army captain Daniel Howard, 29, (left in custody and right on his wedding day) was jailed for seven years last week but his new wife April, 26, refused to postpone their wedding and has stood by him. The Sandhurst graduate's victim, 26, did not go to the wedding four weeks ago fearing 'it could happen again'. Howard raped his victim when she was a guest at his home as his fiancée, now his wife, slept in the room next door. She said: 'I was meant to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. I couldn't have stood in church on her wedding day knowing what had happened and that it would most probably happen again.'(mailonline)
if you were  in her shoes, what would reaction be apart from this?

No comments:

OO